Whenever the following phrases (written in a capital letter) are used in these Terms & Regulations, they should be understood in the sense given below, unless the context of their use clearly shows otherwise.
1. Price - specified in PLN or other currency the consideration given by the Customer to the Seller in exchange for transfer of ownership of the Goodsin accordance with the Sale Contract. Unless the terms of the Promotion used by the Store provide otherwise prices of the Goods do not include delivery costs.
2. Customer - a natural person or legal person or an entity conducting business activities on its own behalf and performing legal acts directly related to its business or professional activity in Poland or abroad. In the case of entities having their registered office outside the territory of the Republic of Poland or when the place of delivery of goods is outside the Republic of Poland, they are required to provide the EU VAT number in the registration form in order to gain access to the B2B sales platform and make a purchase.
3. B2B sales platform - means the website which is used by the Seller to sell online Seller’s goods to entrepreneurs.
4. Goods - means the product described by the Seller through the Internet Store, which could be subject to the Sale Contract.
5. Terms & Regulations – means these terms and regulations that define the principles of concluding the Sale Contract and the conditions of providing services by electronic means. Terms & Regulations define the rights and obligations of the Customer and the Seller.
6. Seller - GF Corp sp. z ograniczona odpowiedzialnoscia sp. komandytowa with its registered office in Wroclaw (zip code 51-162 ), at Jana Dlugosza 42-46, NIP [Tax Identification Number]: 8952044411, REGON [Statistical Identification Number]: 361501099, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs in the National Court Register kept by the District Court in Wroclaw, VI Commercial Division of the National Court Register [KRS], under KRS number: 0000556946, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org who is also the owner of the Online Store represented by GF Corp sp. z ograniczona odpowiedzialnoscia with its registered office in Wroclaw (zip code 51-162 ), at Jana Dlugosza 42-46, NIP [Tax Identification Number]: 8952038758, REGON [Statistical Identification Number]: 360576913, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs in the National Court Register kept by the District Court in Wroclaw, VI Commercial Division of the National Court Register [KRS], under KRS number: 0000538818, with share capital in the amount of PLN 5.000.
II. USE OF THE SALES PLATFORM
1. Only registered Customer, with an active EU VAT, can place an order at the B2B platform. In order to register, the Customer must complete the registration form provided by the Seller on the Internet Store's website and send the completed registration form electronically to the Seller by choosing appropriate functions contained in the registration form.
2. After the Customer submits the registration form, he receives immediately by email to the email address provided on the registration form a registration confirmation sent by the Seller.
3. Placing an order is a submission of an offer made by the Customer to the Seller to enter into contract of sale of the Goods covered by the contract.
4. The Seller notifies that the level of inventory of the Sales Platform is independent from the level of inventory at www.gunfire.com.
5. After placing an order, the Seller shall send an email confirmation of its submission to the address provided by the Customer.
6. The minimum value of the first order is 250 EURO net, for subsequent orders theminimum value is 125 EURO net, in PLN currency - 1,500 PLN gross, each subsequent 500PLN gross; in pounds - 250 GBP net, and next orders 150 pounds net.
7. Until the Price is paid, the order will have the status - pending. The Customer is obliged to pay the Price within 14 days on the basis of a proforma invoice issued by the Seller.
8. Upon dispatch of the Goods to the delivery supplier, all benefits and burdens associated with the Goods and the risk of accidental loss or damage to the Goods are transferred to the Customer. In such a case, the Seller shall not be liable for any loss or damage to the Goods arising from the moment of their dispatch, to the moment when they are delivered to the Customer. Furthermore, the Seller shall not be liable for delay in deliveries.
9. According to art. 558 § 1 of the Civil Code, the Seller's liability for the Goods’ warranty is excluded subject to the paragraph 10.
10. Unless the damage was caused intentionally, neither the Seller nor its employees, authorized representatives and plenipotentiaries shall be liable to the Customer, his subcontractors, employees, authorized representatives and / or proxies for loss of profits.
11. In each case, liability lies with the Seller, its employees, authorized representatives and / or plenipotentiaries, this liability to the Customer, regardless of its legal basis, is limited - both as part of a single claim, as well as for all claims in total - up to the price paid and delivery costs due to the last Sale Contract.
12. The Customer, in its correspondence as well as conversation with the Retailer or Retailer's employees and authorized representatives, should comply with the politeness principles in communication culture and behavior consistent with the principles of community life. Behaviors commonly recognized as morally or socially improper or violating the rules of etiquette are not allowed.
13. The Customer shall not take any actions that threaten or violate the interests of the Retailer or the Retailer's customers, in particular, actions that could be considered to be acts of unfair competition or unfair market practices within the meaning of, inter alia, ACT of 16 April, 1993 on Combating Unfair Competition, Directive 2006/114/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 12 December 2006 concerning misleading and comparative advertising, ACT of 23 August, 2007 on Combating Unfair Commercial Practices, Directive 2005/29/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 11 May 2005 concerning unfair business-to-consumer commercial practices in the internal market and amending Council Directive 84/450/EEC, Directives 97/7/EC, 98/27/EC and 2002/65/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council and Regulation (EC) No 2006/2004 of the European Parliament and of the Council (‘Unfair Commercial Practices Directive’)
14. The Retailer holds the right to block the Account of the Customer that fails to comply with the provisions of these Terms & Regulations.
III.Protection of personal information
1. The administrator of personal information voluntarily provided by the Customer to the Seller during the Registration, ordering placing and in the provision of electronical services by the Seller or in other circumstances as set out in these Terms &Regulations, is the Seller.
2. Personal data provided by the Customer to the Seller are given to him freely, provided, however, that failing to provide the data specified in the Regulations for the Registration in process prevents Registration and the establishment of Customer Accounts, and prevents the submission and execution of Customer orders in case of a contract without Registration of a Customer Account.
IV. FINAL PROVISION
1. All disputes which may arise between the Retailer and the Customer shall be submitted for settlement by a common court competent for the registered office of the Retailer.
2. The Retailer holds the right to change these Terms &Regulations at any time on the basis of generally applicable laws.
3. Provisions of the laws of Poland, in particular provisions of the Civil Code and ACT of 18 July, 2002 on Providing Services by Electronic Means (Dz.U. 2002 nr 144, poz. 1204 ze zm.) shall apply to all matters not regulated within these Terms &Regulations.
4. These Terms &Regulations enter into force on 12 February 2020